- Modified Saitek Pro Flight Yoke (custom, more stable USB controller). It is possible to exchange the yoke with a Saitek Pro Flight X52 joystick, using an additional plate (provided). Joystick price: +50 CHF.
- Two Pro Flight Saitek Trottle Quadrants for a full set of power/prop/mixture for twin aircraft.
- Saitek Pro Flight Pedals.
- 6 x Saitek Pro Flight Instrument Panels for the main instruments.
- 1 x Saitek Pro Flight Multi Panel (AP, flaps, trim).
- 2 x Saitek Pro Flight Radio Panel (2 x COM, 2 x NAV).
- 1 x Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel (lights, engine start, gear) with fixed landing gear LEDs.
- 17" touch screen for additional panels, powered by an Intel NUC on its back (see below).
- Industrial USB powered HUB to power all devices (Sipolar A-210, 20 ports).
- 4 x ASUS VX279Q LED 27" monitors.
- USB, video and power cables as needed to connect everything.
- Sliding keyboard/mouse/charts shelf on the right side below the instruments.
- Custom made interior (wood, foil).
- Custom made textile canopy.
- Wall attachment with a single screw recommended.
- Approximate dimensions including the canopy (length/width/height): 145/175/185cm.
- Chair, mouse and keyboard from the pictures are not included.
- No sale of separate components.
- Can be sold with or without the NUC and/or the computer.
Simulator price: negotiable.
NUC powering the touch screen
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4250U
- RAM 8 GB DDR3-1600
- Intel WLAN + Bluetooth
- Intel SSD 240GB
- Only sold together with the simulator.
NUC price: negotiable.
Computer currently used
- Motherboard: Asus P9X79 Deluxe, with integrated Wifi and Bluetooth.
- CPU: Intel i7 3930K (overclocking possible).
- CPU cooler: Corsair H100
- RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9R.
- Video: Sapphire HD 7950 OC.
- OS drive: Samsung SSD 840 EVO 1TB.
- Storage drives: 2 x Western Digital Blue WD10EALX 1 GB.
- Optical drive: BlueRay LG BH10LS
- Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Mesh Midi-Tower
- Power supply: Enermax Platimax 850W.
- Fans: Enermax Cluster UCCL12 PWM
- Currently running Windows 10 and Prepar3D v2.
- Powering all four monitors of the simulator.
Price of the computer: negotiable.
Additional software for nav updates, etc. available and can be provided as well.
The simulator can be purchased with or without the computers and software running it at the moment. However, no separate parts are for sale.
Visiting and trying the simulator is possible in 8051 Zurich Schwammendingen, Switzerland.